took care of acne in 3 days but experience nausea and vomiting every time about 30 minutes after swallowing pill

My doctor prescribed this medicine to me and I vomited about 30 minutes after taking it. Awful experience!

Lily | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/25/2017
Condition: Acne

I used to that the 75 mg for about a year, but it didn't work. My derm bumped me up to 150mg which I thought would clear my skin for good. At first it made it worst and I was like ok so my skin is purging and it'll be better soon...WRONG. Almost 6 months later and my skin is worse than it was on 75mg.

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/19/2017
Condition: Acne

I went on this pill for about two months and I've never been more disappointed. My skin has been at the worst it's ever been since taking this pill. It has gotten more red, and dry. I've broken out even more and I haven't had a single day where there were no break outs. I'm so upset, I do not recommend.

Nana | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/10/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Unlike most of the other reviewers, I am 69 years old with rosacea that manifests as whitehead pimples on my chin and around my nose. I have taken 3 cycles (2mo.each) of Acticlate. My skin responded beautifully, but as soon as I stop, the breakouts reoccur, even with Oracea and Soolantra. Doesn't make me nauseaous. I would just as soon take it continuously, if possible.

Luluj | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/30/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Sever side effects landed me in the hospital. Dizziness made me black out for a few seconds. Throat and chest tight, throwing up, sick to stomach. Needed iv to flush out of system. Still sick after 24 hours off med.

jane bears | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/14/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I took this medication to help with my rosacea, it gave a SEVERE yeast infection. I had to stop using it, before I noticed any kind of improvement to my face