Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Belsomra oral.

5/12/2019 12:06:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i consider myself a chronic insomniac, so when i say ive been suffering for a decade, i mean it. I, too, thought this medication wasnt working, but found that when i let my system get rid of the Ambien, which took around 7 days, i drank sleepy time tea, and took 15 milligrams of Bolsomra, with 9 milligrams of melatonin with it, i slept fine. In fact, i couldnt wake up for a few hours in the morni ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2019 2:12:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i just started taking this medicine three days ago. on the label it says take 30 min before bed so I did and 4 hours later i was still wide awake then when I did finally fall asleep i still woke up every hour like i do without this medicine. My doctor told me it would knock me out and keep me asleep all night long....Not happening actually now I'm worse than before I started taking it :(

4/10/2019 9:11:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has been unless. In this day and age where we are trying to have less waste this company has done nothing but waste. The amount of packaging is ridiculous and probably half the reason why this drug is so expensive. After everything I had to go through to be able to take it and it doesnâ??t even work even after my doctor let me max out the dose. Itâ??s no different than when ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2019 9:33:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Terrible. Kept me up night after night. Most expensive, ineffective sleeping aid I’ve ever taken. Don’t waste your money.

2/26/2019 3:04:40 PM

Reviewer: HeyGirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I absolutely love this medication!!!! It works & it doesn’t have a hang over effect with me. I can wake up for my kids if I need too & be alert in the middle of the night if needed & be able to go back to sleep. I do hate the packing!!!

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day