I have Metastatic Melanoma in my lungs Stage IV I have had 27 treatments and I am stable as of now. I do not get sick from this drug, I have not lost any weight nor many of the other side effects that they tell you to watch for. My Thyroid acted up a bit, but that's all. I thank God for this drug every day.

The side effects were the worst. The treatment with this drug was stopped after the first dose.

Dennis | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/21/2021

I have taken this drug for 2 years now I have lung and stomach problems I felt bad for all those 2 years and my cancer is still growing.

Tyson | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
1/23/2021
Condition: malignant tumor or cancer

My father had 3 doses of Keytruda, then died from pneumonitis (Keytruda lung). After each dose of Keytruda, he was hospitalized for severe reactions - seziure, internal bleeding.... Yet, the doctors continued to give it to him. The commercials are misleading. I do not recommend this drug based on our experience.

Widowed too soon | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/26/2020
Condition: PD-L1 Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

My husband never had another good day after one treatment with Keytruda. He immediately and dramatically started losing both his physical and mental faculties, and within two weeks he was dead. Don't let your doctor talk you into taking this drug! Too often they just do what the pharmaceutical companies tell them to do in order to keep improving their bottom lines. This drug will rob you of your loved one before death ultimately takes him/her. Just say NO to Keytruda!

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/4/2020
Condition: malignant tumor or cancer

I have stage 4 melanoma and have been on pembrolizumab for 2 years and 8 months, 39 treatments in total. Of the 7 tumors i had only 1 is left measuring 13mm so a great result as far as I'm concerned. The largest, which was 90mm has gone completely. I have had some side effects mainly skin rashes but nothing to stop me doing anything.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/9/2020
Condition: malignant tumor or cancer

After radical cystectomy and two recurrences of bladder cancer I started Keytruda infusions 9 months ago - infusion #14 coming up in a week. Only side effect is reduced thyroid activity.