NancyInAZ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/1/2015
Condition: Adjunct Treatment of Obesity in a Comprehensive Weight Reduction Regimen

I started my first dose 11/25/14, and I am so happy. To this date so far 1/1/15, It cuts down on my smoking and used to smoke 15-20 cigs a day and now I only smoke 3. I don't have that craving feeling to smoke! I weighed at 191 lbs when I started and now I am down to 185 and for me that is a very good feeling, may not seem a lot but I am happy. I do not have any side effects. No dry mouth cause I was on another kind of prescription meds and made me have dry mouth, plus I starved myself cause I was never hungry but it's only for a short period dose and with this dose and then I gained all the weight back, and with this you can keep taking it as long as you need it. When you start this, it's so different how to take it per week. They start you out at week 1: one pill in morning, week 2: one pill in morning and one at night, week 3: two pills in morning and one at night, week 4: two pills in morning and two at night and you will always take this amount onward. It is a bit expensive at $70.00 for 30 days but I do feel it's worth it, plus when I started this, I sent out online my first rx number and about 3 weeks later I got my free wireless scale and every morning I weigh myself and then they send me a txt message on my cellphone and it's positive words and little things to do if you feel like it. Will keep everyone informed whoever reads this a update in 3 months. Good Luck!