Easy to use, very effective. Been on it for a couple years but after a while I think my body got used to it and my period started breaking through before my three months were up. Then when it was time for me to get my period, I barely had it. Not that bad of downfall and I love getting my period every three months but I felt my body wasn't happy with it. No weight gain, headaches, or mood swings. ...

I took this medication for 9 months. I was told to expect a regular period every 3 months that would last 1 week. Instead I have a light/regular period every 5 weeks that last 2-3 weeks. The longer I took it the worse it got and I had to eventually stop all together and go back to normal birth control

Marty | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2020

I used to feel very irritable and depressed about a week before my period, and I was sick of my relationship suffering during those times. I decided to try taking a birth control pill to completely eliminate my period and see if it would help regulate my emotions. I read up on this one after it was prescribed to me, and knew to expect some spotting. Mine lasted a couple weeks. I havenâ??t had any negative side effects so far and it has helped enormously with my hormonal mood swings. My small breasts are now slightly larger, which is pretty tight. I donâ??t have any difficulty removing the pills from the packaging like some do, but I have small fingers and short nails.

Mad | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/2/2019

I used to take it during the day and it made me sick, but now that I take it before bed it's amazing! Even helps with my mood

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/4/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

With or without food, constant moderate to severe nausea and cramping. Extreme lethargy, horrible mood swings, bloating and now horrible break through bleeding. Add in the sleepwalking that has now begun.... I started with Daysee and it was wonderful(they did not have Daysee or seasonique when I refilled), I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow to change scripts back.

OvaryProblems | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/25/2019
Condition: Endometriosis

I had a month of "spotting" that was heavy enough to be a normal person's period. I was pretty sure I was going to end up bleeding out or something. After fixing how I take it to have a period more often it didn't happen again. My blood tests show my endometriosis was as under control as it could be without getting surgery. Cramps and bleeding are still terrible when I'm on my period though. I also still have symptoms of ovulation monthly. So technically it is working for what I'm using it for but not for everything it is supposed to help. Been on many different pills over the past 4 years and this one has been going for 1.5 years now. Water weight gain occurred but that's to be expected. I occasionally have pregnancy symptoms but with negative tests at home and at the doctor so that's a problem. But considering many issues I'm having are pushed more because of the endometriosis other than hair loss which I did find out was because of the medicine and was pretty much cured by me cutting my hair short it is what has worked best out of all the pills. Since my doctor says 19 is too young for the surgery this will do for the next few years until they are willing to operate.

JEN | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I'm on my third month of taking Ashlyna and I think it's great! I haven't had a period and I feel great. I used to have a problem with heavy periods and pms. My boyfriend called me evil I would get so moody when my period came. With this i will only be evil 4 times a year. I'm so happy my doctor recommended this!