Provigil has been WONDERFUL. For the past seven years I have been fighting to find out what is wrong with me. All I wanted to do was sleep, I felt awful. The first doctor called it depression and I tried three different SRIs before taking prozac for 4 years. About 1-1/2 years ago I decided to wean off the prozac. I felt I was missing my life. I wasn't the me I missed. I found another doctor,...

i frankly asked you i used this product since 4 months but it's totally waste my money i don't gate any satisfaction for used this product please do not used this product otherwise your choice.

Rajan | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/17/2020
Hector17 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/14/2018
Condition: Sleepiness Due To Obstructive Sleep Apnea

I have been taking 300mg of Provigil for the past 7 yrs. I view this medication as a true miracle in my life. Provigil has been the only medication out of the tons I have been previously prescribed that finally worked in helping me stay awake. Prior to Provigil, I was not allowed to drive a vehicle, I could not work and on most days could not stay awake for more than two hours at a time. Since starting Provigil I have been able to start working again on a part-time basis, I can drive and on most days I have no problems staying awake. The only problems I have had with the medication is its cost and the taste of the medication. Before I was able to receive an exception from my insurance company I was paying a hefty price for the medication. The pill I take comes in a tablet form and even though taking it is only brief it does leave an initial bad taste in your mouth. The latter is minor compared to all the benefits I have reaped from taking the medication.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
7/17/2017
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

Provigil prevents me from actually falling asleep unwillingly, but I am still drowsy throughout the day. I've been taking it for over a year and this is my second attempt with it. I also tried Nuvigil, which is a stronger form of the drug. More success, but more side effects.

Lori | 35-44 | Female | Patient
12/15/2016

I don't know about anyone else, when it comes to provision! I took this before no! I don't rememeber the dosage! But dang, dude it gave me a splitting headache!

Lori | 35-44 | Female |
10/21/2016

Low rating, not because of the doctors because the medication would give me a splitting headache it would be about 20 minutes to 30 minutes from the time I took that medication. Bad enough I would have to hold my head ache!