Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Miralax oral.

8/18/2019 3:25:23 PM

Reviewer: Cathaas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I will not use this product again. I took one dose & the following day I had severe cramping, felt faint and had to lie down. I felt nauseous and my back ached, too. I ended up in the ER that evening, CT scan & blood tests found nothing wrong. Then I read some of these reviews where people experienced the same thing.I will look for an alternative for constipation.

2/4/2019 1:32:44 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I like the product my complaint is that the container, especially the 45 dose one, is extremely difficult to hold and to pour into the cap for the measured dosage.

9/1/2018 11:11:03 PM

Reviewer: Cindi, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor prescribed this for me and I took it for a few days. Yes, I went to the bathroom but noticed I had very bad lower abdominal pains after taking the medication. I will not take it again. I'll look for something else, since I have chronic constipation, I am over 70.

7/31/2018 9:25:32 PM

Reviewer: Kelly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have chronic constipation. This worked for that but gave me the worst back pain in my life. Stopped taking and will never take again.

2/1/2018 9:53:31 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this once for prep for a colonoscopy. I got violently ill. Extreme vomiting. I felt like I was dying. Passed out, hit my head, was unconscious for hours. One year later, (today) I tried half a dosage this morning. I've been so very nauseous all day and feel very very out of sorts. Never ever again will I take this.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day