This medicine worked very well in preventing pregnancy, clearing up my skin, and easing horrible cramps. The only thing I didn't like was remembering to take it at the same time each day.

i uesd trinessa for a year it make me sick tired all the time. moody i have no sex life becasue of this pill do not take this pill say on ortho tri cyclen it the best pill.

pms sufferer | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/5/2018
Condition: Acne

I took this for 4 years or more. This birth control completely cleared up my cystic acne. It also made my heavier periods lighter and lessened my anxiety during premenstrual period

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/7/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

I have been using this pill for many years and it is very effective. I pretty much know what day I am going to get my period and what day it will be done (usually lasts about 5 days). At first it really helped with my cramping, but recently they have gotten worse (still bearable though). I used to experience nausea with it but not anymore. The only side effects I have really experienced are that I lose a lot of hair and I burn EXTREMELY easy when out in the sun. Other than that, it's been very effective for me.

Taytay232 | 13-18 | Female | Patient
4/18/2018

Im 17 and have been taking it for about a year now. Its caused me to have very bad mood swings, crying for no reason, yeast infections, my boobs to be swore and grow a cup size, and also has caused me to gain weight and made it hard for me to loose weight. Other than all of them side effects. I haven’t got pregnant

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/1/2017

When I started taking this pill, I had tolerable cramps for the first few months, and slowly overtime, I noticed that I have severe mood swings from being angry to being sad and depressed after a few hours and usually I'm level headed. I liked this pill because I didn't gain any weight at all. This pill made me look good weight wise because I worked out too on top of that a few days each week. My period only lasts 4 days and very light bleeding. Now I changed to a different pill because I couldn't stand being sad and angry all the time.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/3/2016
Condition: Acne

Let me preface this by saying I have taken many different kinds of birth control pills throughout my teen and adult years. This was by far the worst bcp for my cystic, hormonal acne. I gave it 6 months in hopes that my body would adjust to the pill, but my acne never got better. It actually got worse! I even tried the monophasic version of this one (Ortho-Cyclen) and the results were no different. The minute I went off of these and switched to Caziant was when things started to clear up. Caziant is by far my favorite bcp for hormonal acne. It's true when they say each pill works differently for each person because I've heard great things about Ortho, but it never worked for me. The only positive side effect of Ortho was bigger boobs.