After the first two (same day) injections 180mg, I saw a dramatic reduction in my symptoms....cleared up my scalp 100% which was the most bothersome.

Tom55 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/11/2019
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

Cleared me up in 2 weeks. When RN used pinch skin method prior to auto-injector it was 100% painless! One time when too cool there was intense pinch. Results are AWESOME!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/2/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I started to notice a difference in just days. The injections hurt, but they are much better than the auto injector. Either way, worth it to have total relief of my symptoms. I did notice my skin being very sensitive to touch after using Taltz for a couple of months.

catjack | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/27/2017
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

only on Taltz for two months (on my fourth shot), was on Cosentyx previously doing very well when insurance changed and had to start Taltz. Appears to be working but do NOT like the injections. Wanted autoinjector.

jay | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient