I had no weight gain, perfect skin and larger (but not tender) breasts while taking this pill.

This medicine made me dizzy, tired and unable to think as clearly.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/7/2012
Condition: Endometriosis

Love, love, love Ovcon 35. Didn't give me any breakthrough bleeding like other pills & made my breasts fuller. Stopped my painful periods too.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/5/2012
Condition: Endometriosis

I found out per my DO that this birth control has a serious side effect called Anorexia, and I have lost a severe amount of weight and could not understand why. Another patient of my DO's was on it and was having the same problem.

Amywright | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/8/2011

Its working well for me.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2011
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I've been very nauseated while taking this pill. I wake up nauseated and is that way throughout the day. My breasts are very tender. I already where a 44 G so i'm hoping it doesn't increase my breast size, but close friends and family say that my breast size has increased. However, the pill was effective in making my period go away. When I quit taking the medicine within a day or so my menstrual cycle shows up. Overall the side effects are worth it because now I can live life normally without bleeding so much. I feel more energetic.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2011

Boobs hurt all month long except for during my period. Went up two cup sizes. Cleared up my skin. No mood swings. Gained 5 pounds. All around a good pill.