Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Necon 1-35 28 oral.

6/22/2015 1:08:51 PM

Reviewer: Kayala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Easy to pop a pill every morning but the side effects are something else. Weight gain, fatigue, flu like symptoms, bloating and just feeling lousy. Not sure if this is for me.

4/24/2015 3:36:02 PM

Reviewer: holly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Shortened period and got rid of acne, which is great. Only thing I don't like is that I gained 40 pounds after I started taking it and no amount of diet or exercise will take it off.

3/3/2015 1:38:11 AM

Reviewer: heylee1234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Necon 1/35 has helped so much with my PMS symptoms and it's been effective as a birth control. I recommend it. Notes: I gained 3 lbs ~2 months after I began the pills, but it's been 6 now and I haven't gained additional weight, so I am okay with that. I tend to get more emotional and easily upset (not characteristic for me) than I ever was off the pills about a week before my perio ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2014 4:39:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I dont know if this has happened to anybody else, But I have noticed that after taking this pill for about a year that my hair has been thinning on the top of my head. im not positive it is the pill, But I have no past history of hair loss and neither does any woman in my family. Has anybody else experienced this as well?

4/24/2014 10:22:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I recently switched to necon from my normal bc, mononessa, due to insurance reasons. While on it I experienced abnormal weight gain I can not shed, tender swollen breasts, nausea, dizziness, migraines, overall crummy feelings. Like I am sick. Actually started to think maybe I was pregnant. Also my periods went down to a very light flow only lasting about a day (not complaining there) overall I am ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day