i have used this for years and it works but be sure to take with food.

Some may say this is not long enough to tell anything...I have been on Necon for 5 days and have gained 5.5 pounds. Since noticing the weight gain I have been trying to eat healthier and exercise more but the weight just keeps adding up, I am calling my doctor today to hopefully switch to something else. I am not willing to wait an entire month and 20 pounds later to stop

ColoradoGirl | 19-24 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/20/2017

Before this pill I was on Yaz for a couple years but $50 a month was getting a bit steep. I have been on NECON for 3.5 years and I can not say enough good things about it. I know when my period is coming down to the hour, no cramps what-so-ever, 4 day long and very light periods. I didn't experience breakthrough bleeding at all and I have lost 10lbs on it. One more thing, the other generics for Ortho Novum 1/35 do not react the same in my body at all and pharmacies seem to not understand that. Currently it costs me $0 a month with insurance and I haven't gotten pregnant.

qfo63e | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/5/2016
Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2016

I was given this to be a form of birth control. It caused me to spot for an abnormally long period of time. On the second month, I began having suicidal thoughts and I was very depressed. It is VERY out of my character to act that way so I immediately called my doctor and received a new pill Sprintec which I had when I was younger and works just fine. I never usually react to medication but this one really effected me. I know everyone's body is different but I would never recommend this just because I know what it is capable of.

Anonymous |
3/29/2016

i have gained 15 lb in 5 months that i have not been able to lose with diet or exercise. i also have not gotten a period since i have been on the pill so the scare of pregnancy occurs every month.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
10/24/2015
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Used a couple of others birthcontrol methods and this pill was that only one which helped me...