I've been on Necon for 20 years with no problems and no surprises.

Just beginning. Too soon to know.

Lp | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/20/2018
Condition: Acne

This birth control has definitely helped clear up my acne around my chin but now I break out on my forehead and nose and cheeks which has NEVER happened for me. I’ve been on it for 5 months now and I’m not happy with the acne. I used to be on trinessa and had perfect skin. The birth control has made my boobs bigger though and my periods are light with no cramps. It does make me nauseous though sometimes.

vbatt | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/17/2018

I was on Microgestin Fe last year and nearly lost my mind with depression/moodiness. This pill is much better. There are times when my anxiety is not great, but no where near the problems I had on Microgrestin. The only thing I don't love about this pill is the acid reflux/sleeplessness I seem to get from it. But definitely haven't gotten pregnant and overall it has not wrecked havoc on my life like other hormonal options do.

hey girl 101 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/23/2016

Been on for almost 3 months. No problems. Just breast tenderness and way more acne then what I had before using this. Not complaining though. Rather have pimples than periods!

Beth | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/14/2015
Condition: Acne

I've been on this for 6 months for acne. It's been great for the cystic acne. But HORRIBLE for my mood. I literally became a different person that I hated. I have a mood disorder so I should have known better and been more vigilant but I was just so happy to have the acne gone. Be careful if you are bipolar on this stuff. My gyno. put me on one one notch down. We'll see.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/18/2014
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

My acne has cleared up in a few days!