Lost weight and drug well tolerated. Only problem is oil stool and leaking especially when you eat high fat foods. Of course you begin to learn what is high fat content and not which trains you to eat better. Also my cholestral number went down. This drug is only one I lost weight on however the downside is the loose bowels, gas, etc that you may have.

my 7 year old son has been taking this for 3 years.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/1/2021
Condition: Overweight

oh, i use it, it`s pretty cool thing. It`s better to include gym and diet and xenical https://tlabc.tech/117b56ead3 to have better results. I have good experience. Take care of yourself!

Leab23 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2020
Condition: Overweight

I have had the expected experience, but nothing severe and down 6lbs in 1 week!! I have been strict with myself as I believe the horrible side effects only happen (from other users stories) if you just rely on the tablets alone without changing habits.

Julia | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Overweight

I read up a lot on this before taking it as I really didn't want any of the bad side effects. I stuck to a very low fat diet for a couple of days beforehand and my doctor advised that I start off slow...taking 1 tablet for the first 2 days, then 2 tablets after that and finally up to 3 tablets. I had no problems and wondered whether it was actually working. 2 weeks later I was away on business and had to eat from the hotel buffet...there were limited options so instead of going mad I just cut down on what I ate. Had a few nasty side effects (stomach ache and horrible toilet experience) but it wasn't something that I couldn't control. I have now lost 7lbs and I think its fabulous! The mere threat of what could happen if I fall off the rails is enough to make me eat better!

Krenee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2019
Condition: Overweight

I started taking it last night ( Jan. 16/19 ) and this morning I had the worst bowel movement ever. It scared me because it was orange and oily then my bed had orange stains on it I was not told how it would effect me but after reading the reviews I now know what to do

Cinders | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2019
Condition: Overweight

my arse is on fire after only 1 day!!!