I use Imitrex because I get migraine with cluster headaches and it's the only thing that works for me. Preventative meds do not work.

sr3love | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/21/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have been taking imitrex injection since '98 when it was given in the ER. now its a home kit and a lifesaver. only complaint is that when I have a debilitation migraine I sometimes waste a cartridge because I cant load the pen properly (turn right way) and it waste a full dose. As far as cost very reasonable, you just have to have your physician write your script right at 3 doses per refill. every dose comes with 3kits. that's 9 kits for your copay.

Een | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/17/2012
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have almost a paralyzing fear of needles, but after a few uses that has lessened when I realize how soon my pain is relieved. My only problem is my insurance company will only cover one refill every 60 days and I have had to pay the $360 out of pocket or risk not having a dose ready if a migrain strikes. I was initially leery because I had very limited success with the nasal spray and the oral was virtually useless

Mdce126 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/15/2012
Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/1/2011
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had migraines for 35 yrs.and until my Dr. recommended these inj. I would lay for 2-3 days in the dark, vomitting, and missed alot of work. Since Imitrex inj.I can usually make it to work get a shot,sleep 30-1hr and good to goooo from there on. Thank God for Imitrex Injections. No more missing out on special occasions

Lisa Curtiss | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/10/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

What a MIRACLE!!! I am a 29 yearold female (will be 30 in June of this year)and have had migrianes since I hit puberty that have gotten worse, especially during my menstrual cycle. I have tried every drug under the sun for my migrianes including Imitrex pills. Now have been on 6mg Imitrex Injections for a little over 2 years and I LOVE it! Only complaint is I get so sleepy afterwards and incrediable knee pain. But it is worth it!