Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/3/2020

Extreme dizziness. Switched to night time use but still symptoms not better.

GreatGalOnGreatDrug | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/16/2020

I had had sex 3 years before with an ex, but hadn't since then. My fiance and I were waiting until marriage. I started taking isibloom a month before our wedding. Once I started taking it I immediately noticed my sex drive go down. But, I still have a sex drive! My periods are still the same as they were before. I also started using menstrual cups instead of tampons and both the birth control and menstrual cup helped reduce period pains. I feel nauseous for about 15 minutes after I take it, right before bed, but don't experience any after that. I didn't gain any weight - I hope. I don't think so. I don't think bleeding for longer than a week when it isn't your period is a good thing. That shouldn't happen. That's crazy. So maybeeeeeeeee probablyyyyyy yessssss you should go see a doctor. That happened to my friend when she was on her birth control (different brand) and she was miserable. I say just try it for 3 months and see how it goes. Then ditch it or keep it.

VGat | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/15/2019

Satisfied as I can be with a birth control thus far. Able to skip periods, acne is reduced- only complaint is mild headaches when I do get my period but otherwise satisfied!

Lis G. | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2018
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

Ive had terrible side effects on this pill, will never take again. terrible nausea, breast pain ( not even tenderness) lower back pain ,lots of pelvic pain and mild rash on my face.... not happy with this.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient