Have only been on for 1 week. Only noticeabe side effect is fstigue.

NEVER again!!

BJ | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/15/2022
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

After having Hep C for over 30 years from a blood transfusion, my liver enzymes were very high and my liver was damaged. I was given mavyret free of charge by the drug company and in two months my Hep C was totally cleared up. My liver enzymes are back to normal and I had no side effects whatsoever. 18 months later I am totally virus free. This company and drug saved my life. I highly recommend Mavyret and am so grateful to AbbVie.

Guis | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/14/2020
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 3 Hepatitis C Virus

95% Satisfied. Started feeling better after 1 week of taking medicine. Starting 4th week. Feeling good. Confident in cure. Only complaint is tiredness and fatigue. Learned to take power naps when needed. Highly recommended.

Jo | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/17/2019
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

Was cured after 4th week but completed 8 week regimen with no side affects noted. So grateful for this Treatment/Cure!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
9/5/2019
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 3 Hepatitis C Virus

I have my sex drive back after 2.5 yrs . Odd to have this back . I feel so good . Happy happy ...

Fern48 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/10/2019
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

After talking Mavryet for 12 weeks in 2018 I was diagnosed clear of HepC. My symtoms were tired and sluggish. I am type 1 and after getting 6 month check up in March of 2019, test still shows I am cured. Although I still do not have the energy I should have and have gained 30 lbs. However not sure is this is from the medicine.

zibbey | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/1/2018
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

I read all the feedback I could. I experienced NO adverse side effects. Took the drug for 8 weeks then just had liver enzymes tested again after 3 months... ALL CLEAR. In my case it definitely cured me. Take the plunge, DO IT!

Socal888 | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/25/2018
Condition: Chronic Infection of Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus

12 week treatment, 26k, insurance covered 100%, type 1, had over 45 years, week 3 non detectable, 12 week post treatment results remain undetectable

Luckygreen83 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2018

Taken with food as directed has made my stomach at ease. I do experience tiredness but otherwise, I highly recommend this drug to HepC infected individuals. I had a great experience with this ??

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/8/2018

NEVER again!!

Mswebster | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2018

Have only been on for 1 week. Only noticeabe side effect is fstigue.