The one side effect that I hate is that over the years (almost immediately, and continuingly) I gained 50 lbs.--wasn't eating even 1/3 of what I used to eat. When it says in the side effects "may cause weight gain" it REALLY DOES, and I haven't been able to lose that weight.

On Actos for 5 years 30mg am 15pm. Terrible leg cramping and pain last 2 years but Dr would not take me off ! I lost 80lbs and ended up in the hospital after having a blood sugar of 24 ! Now being tested for bladder and Liver CANCER ! This IMO is a bad drug !

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Anonymous |
7/23/2021

Becky | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/2/2021
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I gained almost double my body weight before a pharmacist pointed out possible side-effects with Actos. Feet and legs were grotesque in swelling, all the time. My doc kept telling me to lose weight. If only he believed how hard I was trying and getting worse. Told my doc what pharmacist suggested in Med change. Lost 14 lbs of fluid in 2 days. Actos is gone and I have lost 45 lbs. A miracle. Realize some people just do fine on this Med. A nurse-practioner said I was a prime candidate for congestive heart failure. Kudos to the wise pharmacist. Life is different now. Took this drug for about 18 years. Kept my glucose levels down, but at what expense to me. Know people who take it fine. I still refer to him as my “Angel” Pharmacist. He helped me during an evaluation right over the phone! Bless him.

Jo | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/7/2019
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

Absolutely no control over sugars since taking this. With no warning, suddenly my sugars would drop like an elevator plummetting. Couldn't trust myself behind the wheel. Once I blacked out driving, so I stopped taking actos that day. Dr. wanted me to keep taking it, but I refused.

drug | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver