Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Admelog U-100 Insulin lispro subcutaneous.

8/19/2019 4:59:21 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Wow. I didn't realize I was on a trial drug. I've been diabetic 46 years, on a pump for 27 years. My blood sugars have been high, I would take extra boluses, tell the pump I was eating more carbs than I actually was and increased my basal by 30%. Still averaging around 250 to 300 bg. Exercise, diet, opened new vials â?? didn't realize it was the brand. Is it actually cheaper if th ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2019 6:19:14 PM

Reviewer: Nowfatuser, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My insurance won't cover the humalog U-200 anymore so they switched me to admelog which does not make a U-200. I am insulin resistant so I need a stronger insulin than a U-100 that admelog offers I now have to fill up my insulin pump every day which it takes 3ml (one full insulin quick pen) to fill up that's enough insulin to kill the average diabetic! I won't say the name of the insur ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2019 11:42:31 AM

Reviewer: she, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been diabetic for 26yrs, and this is the most horrible insulin that i have used. I have medicaid now, and the insurance would not cover my novolog, so without telling me, my doctor called the drugstore to change to this watered down insulin. It is useless drug, and I don't know how they think it's ok to put our lives at risk of death putting us on insulin that doesn't work.

4/8/2019 11:15:07 PM

Reviewer: Kittycat79, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Forced to switch because insurance companies know better then doctors. Admelog is awful I have taken over 40 units no eaten a thing and sugars keep rising. I feel awful any more and I just have to deal with it.

4/6/2019 9:18:24 PM

Reviewer: Killicillin , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was forced to switch to this insulin after my insurance refused to continue covering Novolog. It takes forever to work (at least 45 minutes, if it works at all) and it is causing my a1c to be over 9% (from 6). I think the FDA seriously needs to do more research on this insulin because I am not the only diabetic having problems with it.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day