I have been taking tri sprintec for years but was forced to switch to trim vylibra for a short time. Even though they're supposed to be the same medicine, vylibra has caused me problems I never had before. Headaches, mood swings, weight gain, and moderate melasma on my upper lip.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/25/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2019
Condition: Acne

My skin still breaks out a little. But I am under a lot of stress. I did notice I gained eight pounds and my breasts feel bigger.