Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel 28 oral.

7/25/2019 8:46:31 AM

Reviewer: Vick, 25-34 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this BC for approx 6 years give or take. My new DR and I have been trying to figure out why I am having so many heath issues. We have come to the conclusion that this BC made my blood pressure increase that my DR and I are having problems controlling. My weight has never been so hard to manage either. I was told I have elevated liver enzymes now and I have a diseased Gallbladder ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2019 11:44:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I’ve been on this birth control for about a year and a half. I didn’t realize how bad my side effects until recently. The headaches that came with my period have been horrible and depression/ suicidal thoughts have definitely came along with it too. It regulates my period and made it a lot lighter so that’s a slight positive.

1/18/2019 11:49:42 AM

Reviewer: Jessy_8292, 13-18 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This BC made my acne act up but not too bad. I have TERRIBLE moodiness!I've been in this BC for about 4 months and I've now started vomiting anytime I take 2 pills if I've missed one. I get really bad headaches as well. This BC has messed with my weight, anxiety, energy, and mental health all over.the only thing it was good for was making my periods short.

12/5/2017 10:59:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this bc for about 6 months now. It is effective, and I have gone up a little bit in bra size. My only complaint is that this pill has made me gain weight. My diet/activity has not changed and since being on this pill I have gained 5 pounds. I know it affects everyone differently and if your use for it is to prevent pregnancy, I highly recommend.

9/6/2017 11:14:53 PM

Reviewer: lowogestrel, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on this birth control for one week, after switching from Triprevifem. Triprevifem caused me to break out and I constantly felt cranky and agitated. My doctor switched me to low-ogestrel and so far, so good. I am a lot happier.. I am not pregnant and my face has cleared up. BUT after only one week, I can say that my bra size has upped from a smaller B to a definite C. I can't c ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day