Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/6/2019
Condition: Acne

This drug has been a miracle for my skin. I was skeptical of trying it, thinking like every other medication it really wouldn’t completely solve my acne problems. Gladly I was wrong, and now I have completely smooth skin. Also the anti aging benefits are a plus!

Jess19 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/18/2019
Condition: Acne

I have been using Altreno for almost a month. I experienced acne that flared postpartum and this has helped so much. My skin feels and looks so smooth also. I canâ??t wait to see more results the longer that I use it. I moisturize with Avène and mix a pea size amount of Altreno in with it as I do have very sensitive skin and this has helped with any dryness associated with the tretinoin. I use this every night with no issues.

Felicia | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2019
Condition: Acne

I have had adult acne for years. Altreno has cleared out my acne almost completely. I am at a period where I don't have to wear make anymore. Highly recommend it

SuziQ | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2019
Condition: Acne

I've tried tretinoin products before but I could never get past the irritation, the redness and the peeling. This product is completely different. I've been using it every night for almost three weeks and I've had absolutely no redness and a very acceptable level of peeling (just the right amount to know it's working). I have post-menopausal acne primarily in the area of my chin and jawline. It is not horrible but annoying enough for me to be continually seeking out something that really works. This is the best thing I've found so far and I've tried a lot of things. The 45 gram tube is $115 and my insurance didn't cover it. But when I think about all the money I've spent on other products that didn't really work, this is a bargain. I'm not having the number of breakouts I used to and the ones that do appear go away fairly fast. I'm almost to the point where I don't have to wear foundation anymore, just a little concealer where needed. I love Altreno! The only caveat is make sure you wash it off your fingertips after application because otherwise it could lead to dry/splitting nails.