Luke | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/24/2021
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

I’ve tried everything to treat my psoriasis and this is the only thing that works. I apply it to my skin, then spread it using the cap, which makes it go a longer way than using my hand since my hand will absorb the foam quicker.

GTS | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/12/2021
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

most effective treatment I have used for psoriasis I highly recommend this product

cowgirl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/1/2020
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

foam dispenser quites working ... unable to use the medication , it will not come out of the can. shook it as as instructed before use and turned upside down to dispense... alot of wasted medication. if you can get the medication out of the can it works.