I started taking this to help with painful periods. It has helped but sometimes I still need to get a heating pad. It makes me more emotional during my periods and have gained weight since taking it.

Breast tenderness, low libido, horrible acne, angry or crying all the time, and headaches

Rachel | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2022

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2022
Condition: Painful Periods

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/23/2022

I took these so I could do it raw with my boyfriend, and I can confirm that I am not pregnant after taking it for 8 months. I did not suffer any side effects like depression or heightened anxiety, however, I did suffer from very low libido the first two months. My libido did go back to normal after those two months of suffering though. I do get a bit more hungry, but I haven't seen any major weight gains or weight loss.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/9/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I started taking it for very painful periods, and it has helped. I'm not in immobilizing pain when my period comes. It has made me more emotional whenever my period comes. I have learned to deal with it since it is better than agonizing pain.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/7/2020

This birth control caused me to go through a severe depression! It made me crazy! Would not recommend. I didn’t know what was wrong until I stopped taking it because my insurance changed.