I have suffered with severe plaque psoriasis for 30+ years and this is the first time I have had relief and results. This has worked miracles for me and I am so grateful. I can actually wear short sleeves again. My elbows and hands have cleared and my legs (my worst area) are getting so much better!

the commercial for this drug is the most obscene annoying commercial on the market

webmdnoobie | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/7/2021
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

Two injections per dose didn't make sense why they couldn't just get it into one shot. I was on skyrizi for 6 months after seeing many commercials and the humira nurse said I should switch to have less shots. It seemed to work for the first 2 and a half months but then my psoriasis retuned worse then when I was on humira. I did another injection and it cleared again but only lasted about 8 weeks before my psoriasis came back. The doctor has switched me to a different product now which I am still waiting to get so they gave me one more shot of skyrizi to try and hold me over. Wish I had of just stayed on humira. my skin wasn't as clear as skyrizi got it but I didn't have any issue with flareups since I got regular self injections.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2020
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I have only had week zero and 4 week injections. I am still, waiting for a reduction of plaque psoriasis in scalp, finger nail beds, and elbows.I am hopeful that I will see an improvement soon, if not I will see about going back on Humira.

Margie J. | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/17/2020
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I had severe plaque psoriasis for 20 years. It was from my ears to my feet. Because of it I wore long sleeves and long pants even through the hottest days of summer. It was so emotionally disabling to me. My dermatologist introduced me to Skyrizi. It totally changed my life. I have had no side effects and have been on Skyrizi for over a year. It has truly been a life changer for me. Thank you SKYRIZI

willmc4 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/27/2020
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I have been afflicted with Psoriasis for about four years. I tried many topical meds and the sun when it was out in Seattle. It became an emotional issue and worked on my head. However, University of Washington clinical physician found that I could qualify through my insurance and it worked beyond my wildest dreams. Clear within five weeks completely. In August I will have my next injection after have my two initial in April.

Fastone | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

Obviously, I can't speak for anyone else's experience but for me I say, Thank God for Skyrizi, it has given me my life back. I was diagnosed in Jan of 19 and my condition fairly quickly got pretty bad. I was on Otezla for 5 months and it did absolutely nothing for me, not knocking the product but it just wasn't for me. by the end of the year, i was in terrible shape suffering frequent flare ups and associated horrors (swelling, bleeding, etc.) I started Skyrizi this past Jan, It has definitely done its job and fortunately for me, i haven't experienced any negative side effects. I pray for people who have dealt with this much longer and maybe even more severe than I have that they can find some relief