Something is not right with this pill. This is not the first time I’ve taken this type of birth control they didn’t have my normal brand so they gave me this one and as soon as I started the pack I started my period as if the pills were not effective.

Shoo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/13/2022

I'm going to give my full tmi experience on this pill because when I first started this pill I looked up reviews and barley could find any. I started this pill 2 and 1/2 months ago. The first 24-48 hours I was extremely nauseous and throwing up on and off. After that I was just constantly nauseous for about a week. I was terrified and considered stopping the pill all together. After that first week the nausea went away. By the end of the first month (when I normally get my period) I had no period at all. The end of the second month I didn't get a full on period but I did experience spotting during that week. Now I'm on my 3rd month of these pills and I am hoping to just have a normal, light, and short period with these pills. While on these pills so far though: I have not gained weight, however I do bloat like crazy on this pill after eating anything, My acne has cleared up a ton, I have not had any noticeable mood changes, and I have had no period cramps so far! Please remember everyone's bodies are different and your body may react differently than mine did!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/24/2021