Lynda M-L | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/19/2022
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

Worked at first on Diplopoda & bulging. 3 months ladder positive effects started to wain and by 6 months they were gone. I’ve gotten progressively worse.

Disgusted Lady | 75 or over | Female | Patient
4/19/2022
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

I had 4 treatments in 2021 and less that 2 weeks after that infusion I had a massive seizure on Oct. 1, 2021 which left me with memory loss, hearing loss, extreme weakness, extreme joint and muscle pain, depression. I have called the FDA and the girl I spoke with at this office was extremely helpful and filled out the complaint form for me as I advised her I had severe vision loss and she would then send it to the office of investigation. I asked her if she could possibly give me information if anyone else reported seizures from Tepezza and she told me there was another person in 2021 also and she did not have records from 2020 and most people don't know to call the FDA so there are most likely more. CALL THE FDA! Also, look up the Owner/CEO of Horizon Pharmaceuticals and read his "sob story" - he's just out to make $$$$ and should be put in jail for ruining so many lives. By the way, this all was documented on my medical records each time I was in the hospital since Oct. 1 (6). I am 80 and NEVER have had a seizure in my life. What does that tell you?Read More Read Less

Ann Hanly | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/26/2022
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

I received 8 treatments with a delay of several months after the 5 th dose due to production problems . Had good results for up to 6 months after completion of treatment and now have the same symptoms back . When I called to check if I could get a booster dose was told FDA only approved 8 doses in a life time . Very disappointed. .

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/3/2022
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

I am only giving 3 stars because I do not know the end result of this medication due to only 1 infusion completed. Side effects were so strong that it can only be compared to chemotherapy. If your condition is mild I’d not recommend putting your body through such side effects. After 3 weeks of my first infusion I still have ringing in my ears and I am afraid that it could be permanent. Need to perform ears check exam prior treatment and not after.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/2/2021
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

Tepezza reduced the bulging but my eyes looked very weird still. Then 6 months after my last infusion treatment, the bulging returned. I feel like I did the treatment for nothing. I am back to square one.

2Vision | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/13/2021
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

I thought I was making progress after the second treatment, then treatment was halted due to production issues for five months. When I started back I was in worse shape than when I started. I have finished all eight treatments with no improvement. When I asked if it was possible to "make up" the first two treatments, meaning I would receive 8 treatments, 3 weeks apart, as originally prescribed, I was told it would be unlikely and only if the insurer approved it. I'm disappointed.

Baba | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2021
Condition: Graves' Eye Disease

It greatly reduced the watering. It helped with the bulging but bulging returned after 6 months of final infusion. It did not help with double vision at all.