Allergic to most A/B's? This med was ordered for me by a consulting Infectious Disease MD while I was in the hospital trying to fight cellulitis despite my myriad of allergies to most classes of A/B's. Though I had to stop taking my allergy medication due to it's decongestant, as well as abrubtly discontinue two antidepressants (SSRI's), and then fret over every single thing I ate and drank (thus ...

has caused bleeding in the liver, had to have 13 blood tansfusion, is this normal?

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2020
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Streptococcus

Cured my pneumonia after 3 mo of other failed antibiotics.Given by IV in hospital for 2 days,then took pills for 10 days.VERY expensive without insurance,but it worked great without any side effects

GoldenAuraGirl | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2018
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

I was prescribed this in India for my Hidradentitis Suppurtiva. In the USA they say Humira is the only thing that will control it. This drug works great and usually stops my flares in 3-4 days.Its really a wonder drug for me.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2017
Condition: Infection of Bone
Julz243 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2014

Have had MRSA for years. This is the only med that works any more. The side effects are not pleasant, but better than a hospital stay as that is how I contracted MRSA.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/27/2014
Condition: Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium in the Blood

this drug has caused hallucinations loss of appetite and confusion. inability to recognize family members. paranoia. crying and laughing spells