I used this medication in order to reduce inflamation due to a MS flare up in order to reduce my vertigo. It was very effective in treating the inflamation. I reccmend this drug to any MS patient experiencing extreme vertigo.

i have had a very bad time with this drug my skin fill like it is on fire my head hurts can think cant sleep anxiety hartbeat sloow down to 39 beats a min and no one nos why

Smun | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2021
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

Dr prescribed for ms flare. Feel even worse. Have huge pounding head pain With pressure and neck feels like it can't support my weight of head. Spine pain is terrible. Can't concentrate. Heart rate and pressure is low but sugar is high. Not diabetic. Body fatigue has gotten worse. Probably won't take this again. I feel worse than when I first started my 3 day dose. Personally I Don't recommend this treatment.

CurbRunner | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/4/2015
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

I am a secondary-progressive patient, and have taken all available drugs to stave off events. Methylprednisolone Sodium Succ. is a Godsend in waiting for the next drug each time the last no longer works or has negative ramifications. For those unhappy with this treatment, perhaps you'd best stick with an interferon, sub-q. As for me, I will await the FDA approval of t-cells so that my insurance will cover the treatment, and then I can finally have some semblance of peace for a while. Cheers to your last nerve and mine! ??

TychoAlpha | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2010

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/10/2009
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

an hour to half hr. after taking medicaiton she was very hyper.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/19/2009

My husband passed away of a massive heart attack after receiving this medication the day after being stung by a bee because his hand was swollen. He had no prior heart problems. He was only 43. Webmd keeps deleting my review. I hope this will save another life.