My dermatologist prescribed this along with minocycline for a bad outbreak of rosacea. My skin totally cleared up. I am so glad I finally saw a doctor about my rosacea! It's horrible to still have acne in your 40's.

I used the cleanser - gave it several weeks even tho it wasn't helping at all - then discontinued use - expensive and totally ineffective - only made matters worse in my case

Hayley | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/30/2020
Condition: Acne

This has worked so well for my skin, but does leave your face smelling really bad. I try to cover it by using a gentle cleanser after, but it is pretty potent.

Hurray! | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2019
msy61 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/23/2011
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Dani | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/12/2011
Condition: Acne

Clears up acne quickly, and gets rid of blemishes, especially on dark skin. Long shelf life, i have a bottle thats over 4 years old and I use it whenever I get a flare up

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2011
Condition: Acne

At first it made my skin very dry and peel; however, after a week my skin is gorgeous. It is literally the only product that has EVER worked. I am so thrilled to have found this face wash.