I have used this along with a Bezoil Peroxide Wash and the results have been the best I have experienced. I am 48 year old female who did not begin having acne problems until my late 30's. It has been very severe at times.

I used this for over eight months - the only thing it did was bleach my clothes and dry my skin. After eights months I ended up having the same bad acne but with dry skin.

Amani | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2021
Condition: Acne

I used this product for three days only, and it caused me huge rash spot that covered my face and nick and part of my shoulder

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/16/2018
Condition: Acne

I am 17 yr old female and have been using benzaclin for almost two years now. It has done wonders for my skin. I still have very small breakouts every once in a while but it is no where near how bad it used to be.

acneisgonebutbadallergicreaction | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2015
Condition: Acne

I am a 20 year female, who when I was 16 used this drug to get rid of acne, I developed a rash and swelling within a couple days of use. Fast forward, to now on 11/24/2015, I developed a bacteria infection on my face causing severe acne, so I was prescribed this again. By 11/26/2015 I had once again severe swelling and a severe rash on my face. Although my acne is completely gone I am still battling the rash (today is 11/29/2015). The swelling and rash is still here. I love this product, but I would test it on a small part of your face before using it like the directions say. It is a great product if you are not allergic to it like I am. I tried multiple products from Walmart, and a bacteria cream before using this cream. I would definitely recommend a heavy duty face lotion as this product really dries your skin out. I would not use any other acne products with this product due to how potent this one is.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/24/2014
Condition: Acne

I have used Benzaclin three different occasions, and each time have seen amazing results. My skin started to improve almost immediately, and after less than a week my scars began to fade. Benzaclin softened my face and evened my skintone, and everyone told me my skin was glowing. I have had acne for as long as I can remember and nothing has ever worked as well as this. I have never reviewed any product in my life but this works so well, I really encourage giving it a try! I always seem to come back to this medicine, and it never lets me down.

SeavBeach | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/17/2014
Condition: Acne

I was in a trial group before the drug came out on the market. I wasn't sure if I was using the placebo until my face started clearing up, then, no break outs. I used it in the morning under makeup and before bedtime. This worked very well for me. I was upset when I finished my trial which lasted for a few months. I'm glad to see that this has worked for other people. When I was young I took antibiotics to keep my skin clear, then as a young adult Retin-A. This was much easier and could be used all over my face. I'm excited to try the generic brand to see if it works as well.