I just wanted to write a positive review because everyone's were so negative and i was afraid to start taking this after reading about it. i didn't gain any weight, my boobs got a little bigger, and my skin stayed as clear as it always had been. i still get slight period cramps but overall its SO much lighter and only lasts 3 days which is awesome. i would definitely recommend :) don't be scared o...

My experience taking Aviane was horrible. It worked for preventing pregnancy, but included me gaining 30 lbs over a 30 day period, grotesque looking stretch marks, (i'm 20 yrs. old and can no longer wear tank tops) breathing problems, muscle pain and cramps, severe fatigue, vaginal swelling so intense intercourse was impossible, mood swings, and worst of all a doctor that wouldn't acknowledge that...

jordyn | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/2/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I just started Aviane 2 months ago. I was on Loestrin for longer than a year, which helped my cramps and I barely got my period and had no issues. Once my doctor switched me to Aviane because my other birth control was no longer at my pharmacy, I realized that I had an increase in discharge which was never an issue for me, and I got my first really heavy period in years that followed along with super bad cramps that I experienced before I was ever on the pill. I�m going to give it another chance but I�m experiencing things I never experienced from my other pill and it is sort of irritating.

Moriah L | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/21/2020

I have been on Aviane for 3 months now and though I did have a few days of feeling off at first, now I feel fine and I haven’t gotten pregnant! I’m happy.

Aviane | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/23/2020
Condition: Endometriosis

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2 years ago and it was until now that I decided to treat it because the pain isn't only during in the period, it had passed into ovulation. My gynecologist decided to start Aviane because it is a low dose and has few side effects. My treatment would be to just take the hormones (skipping placebos) for 3 months. For the first 2 weeks, I had nausea and mild headaches, I deal with it and the effects disappeared in next weeks.I am in the third month and I have decided to leave the pill. I started experiencing breast pain, palpitations, anxiety, mood swings (no depressants, but it all made me mad at even the stupidest things), pelvic pain, lower back pain more painful than normal, and even a horrible vaginal infection (something rare for me, because I didn't have one in years). The worst thing is that I'm not supposed to have the period during those 3 months and I have been bleeding 2 weeks (not spotting, literally my period). Also, been having headaches type migraine for days, that won't relieve a couple of Tylenol. My ovulation pains continued and I think I'm worse now than before. Now, Sorry Aviane, but you're not for me.

Aviane | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/23/2020
Condition: Endometriosis

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2 years ago and it was until now that I decided to treat it because the pain isn't only during in the period, it had passed into ovulation. My gynecologist decided to start Aviane because it is a low dose and has few side effects. My treatment would be to just take the hormones (skipping placebos) for 3 months. For the first 2 weeks, I had nausea and mild headaches, I deal with it and the effects disappeared in next weeks.I am in the third month and I have decided to leave the pill. I started experiencing breast pain, palpitations, anxiety, mood swings (no depressants, but it all made me mad at even the stupidest things), pelvic pain, lower back pain more painful than normal, and even a horrible vaginal infection (something rare for me, because I didn't have one in years). The worst thing is that I'm not supposed to have the period during those 3 months and I have been bleeding 2 weeks (not spotting, literally my period). My ovulation pains continued and I think I'm worse now than before. Now, Sorry Aviane, but you're not for me.

Abbee | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/26/2018
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

This is my favorite birth control that I have taken so far. I had acne due to my last birthcontrol and in about two months it has almost completely cleared. I have a period every month and its usually light and only about 3-4 days. If you have bad periods or acne I suggest this pill do not and i repeat do not take zovia. That pill had me bleeding for 2 months straight and it gave me acne when I had none before. Zovia also gave me extreme hot flashes and nausea.