I have been taking this for hip and joint pain due to arthritis for about two years. I was using Celebrex, and we switched. It has been as effective for me as the celebrex was and has allowed near normal activity and typically mild or controlled pain. I can still overdue and have severe pain (no jumping or running), but if I am careful, the pain is minimal. Forgetting a dose confirms that i...

arthritis, med was increased 11/07 pt losing weight every monthx3 minths as lost 10 lbs alkaline phos 144 alt 11 bun 32calc8.66months prior labs were normal

Arnie65 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/7/2020

My dr prescribed for costocondritis. Has helped tremendously with that as well as the arthritis pain in my knees. I’m able to walk pain free all day

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2016
Condition: Pain

After taking every 12 hours for 2 days, I have finally woken up pain free! As background, for the past two weeks, i have been ridden with intense neck, shoulder, and cervical spine pain--especially bad when I first wake up.

J.G. | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/1/2016
Condition: Pain

My husband has been taking this medication just for a few days but since he has started he has been having awful mood swings! SO irritable. Laughing one minute and then yelling the next. Anyone else experience this?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/24/2015
Condition: Pain

Was in a car accident a month ago. Nothign was helping the pain in my back. My doctor prescribed this medication to me. I work in an office sitting all day and this medication did manage my pain. A week after taking the medication, the side affects hit! My ankles and feet swelled horribly! I was told to staop taking it immediately. It's has been at least 5 days since taking the last dosage and my feet are still puffy and I am not able to wear anything other than flip flops. It worked great for pain management but the side affects really suck!

julie.barnett | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/7/2015
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

My ortho doctor prescribed Lodine after my initial meniscus tear surgery for pain and swelling. I never realized how much good it was doing until I switched insurances and it is no longer covered for me. I quit taking it when I ran out... the last week or two has been so miserable I just paid full price for it. Hoping I get back to normal soon. No side effects but I take as directed with food.