I have been taking Spirono/HCTZ for a long time. Without it I blow up like a balloon, I hold so much water my skin literally stretches until it looks like it is going to split. I am very grateful for Spirono/HCTZ.

I was only taking this drug on/off, but when I started taking in earnest - I started to feel odd and anxious. I got to where I could not sleep as I was so anxious. Same symptoms I have had when taking sulfa. (My father

mat | 55-64 | Female | Patient
8/1/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This drug worked for me.

Suzan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/10/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After two months of treatment I had the standard blood tests performed. When I visited my doctor for the results of the tests I was diagnosed with renal failure and taken off the medication.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2017

VEM | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/6/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Initially, frequent urination (took pill at night). About 45-60 days of use, got extremely lightheaded during intense workouts. Reduce level of workout - things are fine.

eileen | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/23/2014