4 hours after first dose I was able to urinate better than in years, as much as I don't like taking antibiotics this has made me feel good and better my life

This drug should be taken off the market! I'm weak with very little energy I'm having uncontrollable crying as I am already on antidepressants.

IslandTime | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2022
Condition: Skin Infection

On Day 3 of 5 for this medication and I don't see any relief yet. But like other comments, I have experienced nausea, dizziness and an inability to sleep.

Bubbie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2022

Budagram | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2021
Condition: Skin Infection

Like last review, I am on day 3 and also experiencing sweating, dizziness and nausea. I also have stomach cramping, and my nightly dose has prevented me from going into REM sleep stage. I am exhausted… These side effects have never happened to me with any other antibiotic. Awful drug!! Am taking this med to treat Impetigo on my chin along with a medicated ointment.

WantToFeelGood | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Day 3, having hot flashes, nausea, vomiting, and lightheadedness. Have never had these issues with other antibiotics used for UTIs

Tom | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/31/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

sulfamethoxazol | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

seemed to make the urine urgency a bit better then I started feeling weak night sweats which I have never had