Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina oral.

7/8/2018 4:25:00 PM

Reviewer: Justmecassie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been using this pill for about 3 weeks. It's the first birth control pill I've tried. I've had nausea almost 24/7, especially the past couple days, and fatigue where I feel physically drained at all times. Plus dizziness and definitely more irritability in the past week. Definitely debating switching. Not sure if I should wait and see if the effects go away.

6/5/2018 11:44:21 PM

Reviewer: Lex, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this contraceptive for approximately 6 months now and I have no complaints. It has made my period a bit heavier the first two days but it was never really that bad to begin with. I have gained a few pounds, 5 lbs to be exact. Which is not a bad thing for me either, as of right now I'm only 97 lbs. No headaches, cramps, depression, acne, etc.

5/11/2018 4:44:34 PM

Reviewer: MB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Lessina for almost three years. I experienced some breast tenderness and moderate cramps during my first year of use. This was an improvement from horrible cramps prior to Lessina, but I still get PMS. My PMS symptoms are not as intense as they were before the pill, though. I still crave chocolate and cry at commercials or anything remotely pitiful a week before my period. ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2018 2:15:40 PM

Reviewer: cactusdancer, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took lessina for 5 months. It controlled my periods, lighter and not nearly as bad cramps as before taking this birth control, but the negative side effects were much worse for me. It caused me to become depressed (I am not a depressed girl) and it also caused major health issues. I just recently had to have my gallbladder removed after months of not being able to eat without throwing up and bei ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2018 4:07:45 PM

Reviewer: SAM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on it for a month and experienced huge blood clots and non stop bleeding for that whole month. I've had terrible PMS: backaches, stomaches, severe bloating etc. It got to the point where I didn't want to take them anymore and my symptoms immediately went away after stopping them. Worst experience ever. I'll honestly rather get pregnant than to take this drug.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day