I am 17, when i started to take this medicine i developed nausea. then after several days i developed gas cramps from the medicine along with an upset stomach. I would only recommend this for those who have a strong stomach.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2015
Condition: Bronchitis

The first couple days of taking this I got really bloated and had alot of air in my stomach that wouldnt come out. After a couple of days of that I started to get severe low abdominal pains and diarrhea. I would need to urgently go to the bathroom and barely anything would come out but get really severe lower stomach cramping. Really wouldnt recommend because I have a strong stomach and this happened. I am 19 years old.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2015
Condition: Acute Sinus Infection caused by Haemophilus Parainfluenzae

Did not work. Had to go back two more times and three rounds of Rx's. Now, I have severe pain on my left side.

Rose | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2015
Condition: Strep Throat

I rarely get ill. Haven't had antibiotics for years! Took this in Nov 2014 for strep throat and it worked well. HOWEVER, my side effect was a rash. Not just any old rash though. Itchy, tiny bumps ALL OVER MY BODY! Couldn't sleep, couldn't function during the day due to SEVERE itching. Went to dermatologist after rash didn't ease up for 2 weeks. STILL going to see him 3 months later in Feb 2015! Steroid shots, steroid pills, creams, lotions, special compounded cream to put on wet skin, now on a daily regimen of Zantac, Allegra and Zyrtec along with the compounded cream and still have the hives, rash and petechial areas (that's blood spots under the skin) that are still itchy but beginning to be manageable. Dermatologist says it will just have to "run its course" and I have to just be patient until my body decides to "let it go" and clear up. DON'T USE THIS DRUG! ESPECIALLY NOT CHILDREN! I cannot imagine a child having to go through this extreme itching and be able to cope on a daily basis.

teach9994 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/4/2014
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

Suprax seems to be the only drug I can take for a uti and not get extreme nausea. Apparently it is very expensive (I have a great RX plan) and the pharmacies dont keep it in stock, so be aware you may have to wait until they can order it in. But it works for me other than noticeable gas.

dont take | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2014
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I was prescribed this medicine for my first UTI. My teenage daughter once took it for a sinus infection and bronchitis and had so much stomach pain she had to stop at day 3. I was open minded about taking the medicine but I had awful gas, stomach pain and frequent stools. I stopped on day 5 for 2 days and restarted for 1 more day and was in so much awful abdominal pain I stopped the medicine. I did not finish the 10 day dose. I will never take Suprax again or recommend it to anyone.