i have been on this drug for 20 years and has done avery good job keeping my blood pressure under control with no side effects

The side effects:unusual tiredness.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
1/21/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been experiencing insomnia since on Vasotec. Has anyone experienced this as a side effect.

Cheeto | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2015
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Just started taking it a week ago, my Dr. switched it out with innefective BP meds. Two hrs after taking it, I felt like I had the flu...teeth chattering, bones/muscle aches. Weak legs, which is already an issue because I need a hip replaced. Not too pleased and a bit scared.

mans | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/4/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I been using is for 20 years it is the best no side affect other drugs failed.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/20/2012
Condition: High Blood Pressure

within an hour of taking the genaric of this drug i have the sensation that i have walked near a public pool that uses chlorine and this chlorine lasts until it is almost time for the next dose. it is very annoying to have this constant smell but i do feel that my bp is lower have taken this drug for 3 days now (5mg once daily). i take this pill around 5pm every evening it does make me tired and i can feel my pressure going down within an hour of taking it even though i have this chlorine smell but at least im starting to feel better i think

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/23/2012
Condition: High Blood Pressure

first week had a real "metallic" taste, then that went away, has lowered blood pressure, but I do experience lightheadedness or dizziness if I stand too quickly, especially from a squatting position.