I had a horrible case of pink eye that would not go away by using other drops, after being prescribed Polymyxin after 3 days my eyes were back to normal

My allergic reaction to the AWFUL eyedrop has hospitalized me ICU four days and have NEVER felt good since..STILL in and out of DR. office in fifth month. I say take this OFF the MARKET.. doesn't rate one star..

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/20/2020
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

I had conjunctivitis with blurry vision for four days, then I started taking this medication. I am at almost 100% recovery after 48 hours. Very pleased.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2020
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Allergic reaction, burning itch from head to toe!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2020
Condition: Eye infection Caused by Bacteria

I hate to pile on to other negative comments, but I have intense burning, itching, blurred vision, and redness shortly after using the drops. These are NOT mild reactions. I've been using them for over a week, and I'm close to giving up.

Mmc | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/7/2020
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

After 2 days of use my eyes became worse, swelling, redness, itchy, and crusty.

Concerned mom | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/14/2019
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

My 5 year old daughter was prescribed this.. and since she started using this she has complained of her eyes burning and stinging more. And having trouble seeing