Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim oral.

«Previous 26-29 of 29
    7/21/2008 4:45:59 PM

Reviewer: ear ring, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Took it for an abscess and immediately after first dose I had severe headache, body nerve aches, high fever, loss of appetite, back of neck pain, dark urine, red and burning eyes, hives in legs, constant sweating, ringing in the ears. I should've quit meds after 1st day. 3rd day went to ER. Stopped after 4th day. Still have ringing in ears 5 days after stopping the meds. MD prescribed differen ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2008 9:40:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medicine for a UTI. I didn't notice any symptoms until night time while I was sleeping. The first day I took it I had three nightmares in a row and I NEVER have nightmares. The second night, I believe I just had one more but I new it had to be the medicine b/c I normally have peaceful sleep.

3/29/2008 2:56:49 PM

Reviewer: tovashova, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i am currently on this medication for a pretty bad kidney infection. after taking my first pill last night i developed a MAJOR headache even 800mg of ibuprofen didnt totally fix... and today i am very dizzy.. so much so that i am deciding not to drive to the store with my daughter in the car... i do feel better in my back and i think this medication has very fast results it just also has pretty na ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2008 2:47:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Used for suspicion of MRSA. After only two days of using this medicine, I became super weak and tired. I also became very dizzy and sick to my stomach. I was so dizzy at one point, that I even fell down. I stopped taking this medicine because I tested negative for MRSA.

«Previous 26-29 of 29

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day