Have taken Vicodin for 7 years now. Have a badly damaged knee and constant pain. This works, but am now moving up to MS Contin. For those in pain don't worry about dependence you need it. I work 12 hour shifts at a Hospital and this is the only way I CAN work. It knocks the pain back where I can concentrate on what I'm doing and not be in agony or short tempered. Use it without fear for pain...

I am SHOCKED that there is no warning of possible addiction listed for this drug, and others like it. Hydrocodone is the most abused prescription drug in America today. Obviously this website has decided to ingore the truth about this drug, and print what the lawyers asked them to print.

Condition: Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.