I've used amoxicillin for my strep throat and it cleared it right up in a few days. Didn't notice any side effects either.

Superchica879 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2020
Condition: Acute Infection of the Nose, Throat or Sinus

Have been prescribed 1000 mg 2x a day for sinus infection and possible pneumonia. Donâ??t know for sure, all I do is cough day and night and started to produce blood. With this Corona virus the Dr canâ??t even see me so we did a video Appt. After the first dose my stomach was hurting, I didnâ??t pin point it to the meds since the coughing has caused my stomach muscles and ribs to hurt but after the second dose within 15 minutes or so I was doubled over in so much pain ready to cry. So nauseous and dizzy. Itâ??s 1:00 am and I am exhausted but canâ??t even sleep not only from the coughing, canâ??t breathe but now added stomach pain that feels like a ulcer Iâ??ve had in the past. It seems like Iâ??ve taken this before so Iâ??m not sure why my body is reacting this way. Ugg! I need to get better, hopefully thereâ??s something else Doc can prescribe.

Lucky | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2018
Condition: Peptic Ulcer due to Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori

After taking for two weeks for 4 times daily, severe side effects as listed, red spots on my back, loss of sensitivity on the middle of tong (dark spot), fatigue, nausea, are the some and continuing after 2 weeks of finishing the treatment.

Jill | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/2/2016
rodney | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2015
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

I felt sick after taking it.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
3/11/2014
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

trying to figure out if side affects are stopping cure