has been an ineffective treatment for me. Infection recurs. Roof of mouth now swells with 4th treatment in 8 months.

Janel Freiheit | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2021
Condition: Chronic Middle Ear Inflammation with Discharge of Pus

It’s very easy to use, yes sometimes it stings when first Applied but goes away less then 30 seconds but once in your ear it’s helping you out! I have a REALLY BAD EAR INFECTION with earache to the max, I read the reviews and threw it away but then I got desperate in the middle of the night and omg it feels sooooo damn good! the pain went away in 10-15 minutes, it numb my ear and i stopped crying and fell asleep because I was losing my mind at 3 am in and out of sleep for 5 hours, on and off crying and now I can’t feel a damn thing, give it a chance!!!!!!! And apply it on the regular every 2 hours, it truly did help a lot my ear was so swollen and red, all the reviews are so dramatic. Aka only my first day of using it

buzz | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/22/2020
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

Terrible packaging for an adult living alone. No way to see how many drops I'm putting in. A regular screw on lid with a bulb dropper would be much better.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/17/2020
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

Did not help. Ear is more itchy and burning, and jaw now swollen, and hearing NOW impaired. It is also sticky. Am going to stop and flush it out with warm water.

Unhappyear | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/3/2016
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

After reading the reviews I have to say that these drops made my slight case of swimmers ear into a nightmare. My ear has swollen up completely, constantly ringing, I can't even chew my food because my face hurts so bad. Went to urgent care tonight after being advised by my dr. They told me to keeping using the drops. I'm even running a 102 fever now and can't hear anything at all. Will never take this again and I'm calling my dr in the morning!!

Cricket | 35-44 | Female | Patient
1/24/2016
Condition: Outer Ear Inflammation caused by Allergy or Infection

This medication caused my ears to swell closed, made my infection much worse!