I HAVE A DRY MOUTH,HAVE BEEN HAVING LEG CRAMPS ? ASSOCIATED. GAS

Inconvenient to remember to take 3 times a day. Side effects=dry mouth & throat, nose is dry and inflamed, indigestion, nausea, feeling like I want to throw up, lack of saliva to the point of thoat feeling kike it is sticking shut sometimes (and I drink a lot of water).

RowdyDawg | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/3/2020
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Over the past few years have been trying to get control urinary issues. This is what has worked for me Ditrpan XL 5 mg tablet in am. At bedtime I take 3 5mg tablets for a total of 20 mg daily. It has helped when I searched all my Rx for side effects. I eliminated one Rx and within a week I was sleeping 6 straight hours. So much better than the 1.5-2 prior.

Condition: Overactive Bladder

5 mg once a day for 3 months, then increased to twice a day. After 5 months, experienced dry eyes, did nothing for my overactive bladder, and worst of all, caused me to have Tinnitus!!