I have used this drug for about 5-6 years. Very expensive but works wonderfully. I suffer a lot since everyone has a wood burning stove or fireplace so I use all year around. $75 copay. Pharmacist just recommended Zaditor which cost me about $11.00. Use to be perscription, now OTC. Works well but not as well as Patanol. Am using Patanol only when eyes are really, really bad. Also take OTC Claritin...

My Doctor recommended Patanol because he said that my eyes looked red. It is too expensive. My co-pay was $50.00 This medicine caused blurred vision and also my upper eyelids were puffy. I had much whether have slightly red eyes than have blurred vision and puffy lids. I did not like Patanol and thought it was a waste of money!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2020

It sucks

Raj | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/10/2019
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Let me tell you the secret how it works, I am sure it will work for you as well if you follow it. I am in terrible category of seasonal pollen allergies and this medicine came as miracle where I don't suffer with itchy and watery eyes any more. The secret is that it takes about 1 week to completely take effect and I starts it on first symptom of allergy which is usually near last week of march here in east coast. hope you all feel better.

No longer happy with Patanol | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/3/2017

I had been using these eyes drops for the last 5 years. They seemed to work well. Then I had Lasik surgery. I started having issues with my vision and feeling like something was in my eye. I have read other reviews and it seems some users have trouble getting a good night's sleep if they use this twice a day. I now know why I have sleepless nights. Now, the price is over $1000 for a 90 day supply or $246 for a 20 day supply. Robbery by the drug company who makes this. Yes, I have a high deductibile but that price is abhorrent!

Mike S | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/17/2016
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

They now have a generic solution rather than the brand name Patanol. I know it was very expensive at one time but it was the only thing that would stop the random allergic reactions I would have due to sporadic environmental events (wind or sand storms, tree pollen etc.

shelly | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2016
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

cant sleep, so have cut back to once a day in the am