I think its great that a small pink pill replaced nights of inputting creams and days of it leaking out. My experience was positive very satisfied with results and will use again if needed. No side effects - took pill out night before bed just in case. I get yeast infections offen because I think I have allergies from my husbands semin, for real. for some reason if I let him do his business inside...

This is terrible medication. I have been having stomach problems since I took this stupid medication for the first time (and last time. It wrecked my colon. I think it wiped off my digestive system from all good bacteria and I am still suffering greatly. Had I known or read the comments before taking it, I would have flushed this pill down the toilet!

student | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/12/2021
Condition: Ringworm of Scalp

not permanent solution

Big_8024 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/2/2021
Condition: Scattered Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus

These pills are NOT coated and give off the WORST taste. I cant say how many times I have gaged trying to take them or thrown up trying to take them. I have found taking them with egg nog from October to February helps coat throat before swallowing.

Autistic_Dad | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/11/2020

Used this for my 6 year old son for 10 days, Saw a improved behaviour and calmness.

Anonymous | Other | Patient