Works very well to control blood pressure, however, for me, it also lowers my pulse greatly. I wore a 24 hour heart monitor which showed my pulse as low as 41 bpm while sleeping. Daytime pulse rarely over 80 bpm unless exercising. Occasional lightheadedness. But overall works better at controlling blood pressure than other drugs I've tried .

Only took Rx for 3 days, experienced severe palpitations and constipation

Bobby | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/19/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Take 120mg once a day. Has lowered my bp but it's still high. Since starting, I developed a lump in my rectum, dry stools, lower back pain, and joint pain. Never had any of that before taking it.

xxannan | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/21/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Didn't work as well as beta blockers to control my high blood pressure and arrhythmia. When my dude was increased, I started having horrific migraines daily, leading to discontinuation of the drug.

none | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/8/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After taking this medicine for over 1 year, it caused me to have pain in my left shoulders, left hips and thigh areas. I became lethargic and very tired. I also got a rash and sun spots over my face. I stopped taking this medication to see if all these symptoms would go away and sure enough, symptoms went away - Thank God, I feel so much better!! This medication has also not helped to lower my BP.

ZombieWolf | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I went onto this drug after years of bisoprolol had given me weakness in legs, ED, joint pain, drowsiness. Diltiazem after a week gave me constipation, bloating, some acid reflux, some palpitations, high pulse (85-100 usually), trouble sleeping- sleep in spurts with vivid dreams always. It's proving too much to tolerate, will instead request to try Diovan (Angio II blocker) at my appt. next month. Blood pressure on Diltiazem seems to be within normal range, joint pain is gone, ED comes and goes.

Sapphire4x | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/22/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I took it for couple of days to decrease my blood pressure. It did not work at all. It has too many bad side effects such as gave me a bad cough, felt weak and fatigued, my erection went down. I also felt great paranoia and depression. Stay away from this bad drug.....