I don't know if it is the disease or the medication, but it seems that since I've been diagnosed and treated with bipolar disorder, I'm no longer capable of having genuine feelings. The only feelings I have are when I'm angry. There is no sensitive, loving person inside me anymore. It seems like with all the advances in pharmacology, someone could come up with something better. And this is one...

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/11/2010
Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/2/2009
Condition: Bipolar Depression

I have taken many different medications over the last 8 years and this one has been the most effective by far. It is one of the hardest on your body, but it really works. Maybe not how one thinks it should but it does level you out as much as possible. Should help those who self medicated like I did as well ease that transition.

rashaw4457 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/27/2009

this drug has worked for my mania for 12 years.With a few side effects

Tracey M. Gragg | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/13/2008
Condition: Bipolar Depression

I was on this medication for around 6 months. And it seemed to help others but didn't do what I expected it to do so I got off of it. I myself like Ativan & Strattera.

[email protected] | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient