I was prescribed Elidel by another dermatologist for my seborrheic dermatitis, which didn't help and just burned. I went to another and he prescribed Desonide, and it cleared it right up without any burning or anything.

Excellent medicine that was given to me for what looked a rash around the inside of my crotch...sorta like the Jokey Itch does. It cleared up the rash quickly.

Jatin | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2021
Condition: Itching

Isko lagate hi face pr jalan hoti hai aur khujli machti h

Samilee | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2020

I was given a sample of this to use for arthritis pain in my knees. I rubbed it on and within minutes, the pain was greatly diminished. Today is the third time I have used it and it just relieves the pain so that I can walk relatively comfortably. I had no idea it was for skin problems.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2016
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

Drastic change only in few days !trustworthy

Stinky | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/17/2016
Condition: Skin Condition

For years my hands have pealed in the winter and my doctor and I have not been able to determine what or why this happens. It has now started to happen during the spring and into the summer. So she prescribed me this and what a difference. I have tried other creams and lotions but this was the magic trick I was looking for.

HappyLady999 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2016
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I had rashes all over my forehead and two patches on both side of lips. Was first prescribed with Alclometasone which did not help. Went to see a different Dr. and received Desonide. The itchy and rash went away 80% first night, and almost gone by the third day. Awesome!