Have taken this for years, literally, since no insurance (come on Medicare) for the "magical purple pill"- it works very well and I start to suffer symptoms by second day of I don't get to the store for more- so it definitely relives symptoms. What amazes me is that it is the main ingredient in the expensive OTC (Prilosec, Zantac etc) and you can buy 200 tablets 150 mg at Walmart for about $7.00. ...

My doctor gave me this to try to help with the heartburn I had developed from apparent GERD, while it did help my heartburn at night while I slept, I noticed it caused me to have more heartburn overall and more frequently, if I missed a dose I would get severe heartburn. Until now I only had heartburn while laying down, now I have heartburn all the time. I wanted to have less heartburn, not take...

BJC69 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/8/2020
Condition: Stomach Ulcer from Aspirin or Ibuprofen-Like Drugs

Its the one and only thing that brings me relief, others only do half as good. I can sleep be more active during the day. Life changer for me.

Leroy | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Esophagus with Erosion

I have trouble swallowing food.

TESS | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2019
Condition: Heartburn

I TAKE IT FOR A WEEK ONLY BUT WHAT A RELIEF ! I TAKE ONE TABLET BEFORE BED AND EAT CLEAN ,ORGANIC DIET. THIS ISA FIRST TIME IN FEW YEARS WHEN I SLEP SEVEN HOURS AND WOKE UP RESTED.

Ranitidine | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2017
Condition: Increased Stomach Acid from Systemic Mastocytosis

Just started this drug a month ago, took the place of Nexium I had taken for years. Makes me a little nausy and light headed,any comments.

Mamaofdogs | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2017
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid

I have only used this for a short time but it really helped me. I have too much stomach acid and for some reason it also makes me feel bloated. I took this and now my stomach is noticeably calmer and the bloat is gone.